The one-stop-shop for cybercrime victims.
You were targeted by fraudsters and tricked into transferring funds. You are not alone: This is the Nr. 1 type of Cybercrime today with billions of losses every year.
According to the FBI
Business Email Compromise -> losses $9bn
Investment Scams -> losses $3bn
Romance Scams -> losses $2bn
WHAT CAN YOU DO NEXT
Report details of the cybercrime attack digitally via our user-friendly reporting tool.
- Trained experts on hand to support
- Multiple language and currencies supported
- Support for fiat, crypto and NFT related incidents
- Constantly updated based on cybercrime trends
- Victim dashboard to follow progress
- Tailored recommendations for ongoing support
WHAT TO DO NEXT
In line with INTERPOL Stop-payment-request recommendations, we rapidly transmit legal criminal complaints to the appropriate international parties on your behalf.
- Automated legal complaint generation
- Smart triage system to improve adequate response
- Translation into relevant languages to improve response times
- Fast legal response provides best chance for funds repatriation
- Collaboration with law enforcement – 200+ trust contacts globally
- Dashboard to track progress for involved parties